Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leave Us Alone Kwame Kilpatrick!

Kwame Kilpatrick has released the trailer to his upcoming movie.  This is just what we need here in Detroit... More Kwame (heavy sarcasm).  Entitled "The Real Kwame Kilpatrick," the movie is supposed to be about the softer side of our former mayor.  So are we supposed to take this scripted, directed, and edited film as truth?  Are we supposed to now believe this person who has repeatedly lied, broken the law, cheated on his wife, and who is suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Tamara Greene? I'm not so sure I will believe what Kwame has to say this time.

Enough is enough.  This film is sure to portray Kwame as a victim of society... Detroit society.  My hope is that this film flops.  I hoped his book would flop, and I hope Kwame flops, forever.  He is much like former Lions GM, Matt Millen, who took a bad product and made it worse.  Detroit was better off without Kwame, and we are still recovering from the damage he caused.  I wish he would disappear from headlines and stop these lame attempts at regaining his fame.  Here is the trailer to his upcoming film, "The Real Kwame Kilpatrick."  Do you believe this liar, cheat, and criminal has a "real" side to him?

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe this guy is still in the spotlight. He should be locked away still in my opinion. Maybe if the movie does make some money, he can pay back the city what he owes finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I know anything about Kwame, it's that he tries to line his own pockets regardless of who he takes down in the process. I doubt Detroit will see any of the revenue he stands to make on this film.

    ReplyDelete